Rules Relating to Discipline
NO STUDENT SHALL;
- Utter, do or propagate anything repugnant to Islam within and outside the precincts of the Institute.
- Say or do anything which might adversely affect the honour and prestige of Pakistan or Institute and Teachers.
- Smoke in the classrooms, laboratory, workshop, library and examination hall.
- Form, or associate with an organization / society / club or any other body, promoting cast distinctions and inciting parochial / linguistic / regional feeling.
- Organize, or hold any function within the precincts of the Institute except with prior approval of the competent authority.
- Collect money or receive donations or pecuniary assistance for or on behalf of the Institute except with the permission of the competent authority.
- Stage, incite, or participate, in a walkout, strikes or any other form of agitation which might create or is likely to create law order problem for the Institute and affect its smooth functioning.
- Indulge in immoral activities, use indecent language, wear immodest dress, make indecent remarks, jokes or gestures or behave in an improper manner.
- Cause disturbance to others.
- Keep or carry weapons, narcotics, immoral or subversive literature.
- Disturb peace and tranquility of the Institute.
- Use abusive language or resort to violence against a fellow or employee of the Institute.
- Attend the class work / practical without wearing prescribed uniform/ protective during the course of his studies at the Institute.
- Indulge him/her in copying during the Examination/ Tests and unlawful help to any other person during the tests.
- Use mobiles in the class rooms, labs, library and examination hall.
- Students will be respectful to members of the opposite sex and will refrain from any behavior which can create problem.