NCS has three (3) hostels which are situated in different parts of Peshawar. Details of hostel rules and regulations are given below which must be followed by all the boarder students.
- It is mandatory for NCS students seeking hostel facility to abode in the university hostel.
- The hostel fee for the whole semester (6 months) should be paid in advance at the start of each semester.
- Students seeking admission to hostels shall apply for a seat on the prescribed form, available from the institute office however admission in the hostel is privilege not a right.
- Seats shall be allotted by hostel warden in accordance with rules, subject to the availability of accommodation.
- Hostel dues are non refundable.
- Hostel security shall be refunded after one month of submission of hostel leaving application
- Guests are strictly not allowed to stay for more than three days (on Payment). If they prolong their stay for more than three days they will be charged for the whole month.
- Loud music is strictly forbidden in the hostel.
- Immoral activities are strictly prohibited inside the hostel premises if someone is found guilty he will be expelled immediately.
- Students should keep their valuable and precious things strictly under lock and key. In case of loss, hostel administration will not be responsible.
- Hostel gate will be locked after 10:30 PM and no student will be allowed to go outside.
- If a student is on long leave, food charges for fifteen days will be deducted.
- In case of complaint/problem unnecessary reasoning with hostel staff should be avoided & the warden should be informed immediately in order to solve and remove the problem.
Hostel Fee Structure